Week Eight: Hang It Up


I decided to add just one more blog to show what my macrame looks like hanging up in my bedroom.  During the process of making the hanging, I was beginning to get concerned whether or not I was going to like it.  Now that it's up, I'm definitely happy with the decisions I made in creating it.  The size and design are nearly perfect in my eyes.  To hang it, I used a monkey hook picture hanger, this was convenient because I didn't have to find a stud to hammer into to support the weight.  I decided to hang my macrame above my bed in the center of the wall.  I included a picture of it in it's final resting place.  Maybe sometime down the road, if I ever find the time, I will make another (smaller) macrame wall hanging.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Tank: Charcoal Drawing

Week Seven: Next Canvas

Week One: Abstract Realism