Week Eight: Finishing Clouds
First off, this blog is going to be pretty boring because there's not much to say and I don't have a picture for you. Sorry! But let's think of it this way, now the final product will be a surprise for my TedTalk!
Anyways, as said in my title, I finished my cloud drawing. Yay! I'm really glad I was able to finish this completely as I was not sure how much time this drawing would take. Sadly, I do not have access to my canvases to take a picture as I am not in town due to chorale tour, again I apologize. What I did over the last week was finish shading the sky of the canvas to match the first, I then drew and shaded the clouds.
This is getting pretty repetitive, I feel like I just do the same thing over and over. Color, shade, blend, repeat. Thank goodness for attention to detail! This is the only nonrepitive thing I do is when I add detail. So when I finished the basic shapes of the cloud, I added detail to give my drawing more depth. After I was finished drawing and happy with both canvases I sprayed them to prevent smearing. Now, I can step back and appreciate the fact that I never have to draw with charcoal again.
Anyways, as said in my title, I finished my cloud drawing. Yay! I'm really glad I was able to finish this completely as I was not sure how much time this drawing would take. Sadly, I do not have access to my canvases to take a picture as I am not in town due to chorale tour, again I apologize. What I did over the last week was finish shading the sky of the canvas to match the first, I then drew and shaded the clouds.
This is getting pretty repetitive, I feel like I just do the same thing over and over. Color, shade, blend, repeat. Thank goodness for attention to detail! This is the only nonrepitive thing I do is when I add detail. So when I finished the basic shapes of the cloud, I added detail to give my drawing more depth. After I was finished drawing and happy with both canvases I sprayed them to prevent smearing. Now, I can step back and appreciate the fact that I never have to draw with charcoal again.
Comments
Post a Comment